Details and dates have been announced for the 2019-2020 STEM Leadership Series. The one-day workshops are free and open to St. Louis area educators interested in bringing a stronger STEM mindset and intention to school and classroom practices.
- OCTOBER 24 – Novel Engineering
- NOVEMBER 21 – STEM Best Practices in High-Quality Classrooms
- DECEMBER 19 – Teaching Sustainability Through STEM
- JANUARY 23 – STEM Integration Quality Case Studies
- FEBRUARY 27 – Making Space for Makerspace and Tech Integration
Registration is required. Click here to register online. (Registration requested at least one week prior to each session date). Check-in starts at 8:00am. Parking is free.
The STEM Leadership Series is provided at no cost to participants, thanks to the generous support of STEMpact, the Institute for School Partnership at Washington University and the Missouri Science and Math Coalition.